Mar 3, 2010

What a joke.

 
Goodbye Lubo.  I'm a lot angrier than I realize right now, but you were a fantastic player, and I'd take you over Souray any day.  
Please forgive me if I seem irrational, but this trade is one of those trades that we'll look at next year, and probably the year after and ask ourselves how Tambellini ever got the job, or maybe be a little less harsh and ask ourselves what they spiked Tambellini's coffee with that morning that made him think this was a good idea.  Need cap room?  Fair enough, but Lubo's contract wasn't one of the contracts that was a problem in my eyes.

Probably spiked the coffee with whatever was in Lowe's coffee the day he offered Horcoff that damned contract that has us handcuffed to mediocrity for a long time.

Here's a question I have:  Where's our backend offense now?  We certainly don't have much going up front, so what exactly are we planning on doing?  Hall?  Eberle?  MPS?

I suppose we'll wait and see.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

I'm so mad too. This is the d-man you build a team around. He is still young enough to last through a rebuild. Horrible trade.

Will miss our Lubo!!!