Nov 20, 2008

Oilers Vs Detroit

The Oilers are on Rexall ice tonight versus the team that schooled them in a 4-0 Oiler loss on Monday.

It is not yet known who will start in net tonight, but it is likely that Roli gets the start. I'm not saying that I don't want Garon to start, because it's painfully obvious from my last couple posts that I really do; but Roli had an excellent game versus Columbus so it is probable that he will start with MacT's current goalie-rotating philosophy.

There seem to be some murmurs around that are saying Laddi starts on the wing tonight, which scratches Stortini and Boulerice. It'll be interesting to see how this works out, I think MacT just wants some size up on the wing, but I'll be hoping for a successful game for Ladislav. Mostly because he's my favourite.

If we have any hope of winning tonight the offense will have to be ready and rearin' to go. No one wins a game when they don't score.

Also, stay out of the bleedin' penalty box boys, their PP rate is over 30%, which is ridiculously high. We don't want to tempt fate tonight.

I won't be watching tonight, I'll be at work, but I will definitely be listening, although Laddi on the wing is almost worth buying the last period and a half or so. Here's hoping for an Oiler's win!

No comments: