May 2, 2009

Second Round: Better Late Than Never...

Alright, I'm blogging from my phone today. As this goes on I find that
my lack of emotional dedication to any teams is seriously affecting my
will to post on a regular basis. I'd say I'm sorry, but well... I
guess I'm really not ;)

Here are the short versions of my predictions, if I feel so inclined
I'll elaborate later...

Western Conference:
Van vs Chi:
I want Chicago to win it, but Vancouver is the more physical team in
this series. I think Van takes it in 6 or 7, but Chicago could easily
change that; they're way more skilled.

Det vs Ana
I hope Detroit can take this one, and while I recognize that Anaheim
is much better than first thought, I think Detroit will take it in 6.

Eastern Conference:

Wsh vs Pit:
What do you think Bettman did when he saw this coming? Yeah, you're
right, let's not think about that.... I think Washington takes it in
7, but Pittsburgh won't go quietly.

Bos vs Car:
Ugh! This is a sucky matchup for Carolina, really sucky. I'd like
Carolina to win it, but I think Boston comes away with the series in 5
or 6.

Maybe I'll talk to you later.... Maybe...

No comments: