Jul 4, 2008

Colour Me Whatever Colour Means I'm Not Surprised.

So after celebrating a birthday party, not mine but an excellent friend of mine's, and having a rough time sleeping on a couch in the basement, surprisingly comfortable for a couch but for some reason I'd taken on the qualities of an insomniac; I find myself waking up to the sound of my phone vibrating on a wood table with 'TSN BREAKING NEWS ALERT ... Jaromir Jagr signs two-year deal with Avangard Omsk of Russian league... MORE AT TSN.CA'

While my stomach did not drop a little like it did when I received this text: 'TSN BREAKING NEWS ALERT ... Marian Hossa has signed a one year, $7.4 million deal with the Red Wings ... MORE AT TSN.CA' I did have to suppress a slight groan of frustration to prevent myself from waking the Birthday Girl, which I ended up doing anyway.

So now I guess my question is...

Now what?

No comments: