Oct 5, 2008

A Catch-up Game...

I'll be the first to admit I've been playing a major catch-up game this past month. Hell, I haven't even been on top of my Oilers' pre-season games this year; my phone politely reminded me today at 5:00 PM that the Oil were to take on the Stars tonight at 6:00 PM. Now because I had for some reason thought that this game was tomorrow I did not make plans to do my grocery shopping earlier, say this morning or yesterday. As such I listened to the majority of the first period in my car instead of the comfort of my living room.

That is the end of it, I am getting a hold on things and finally going to keep up with everything that I have going right now. I will know when the Oilers play, and who they play against, ahead of time, I will read my English readings BEFORE my professor gets frustrated that we haven't read them, I will understand the philosophy concepts prior to partaking in the debate in class. And I will actually get work done at work, as I do have a lot of free time. Free time that I should not be spending daydreaming about the sexy guy in my Biology class or plotting my television show conquest schedule. I will spend my time getting caught up and keeping up with the flow of my life; now if you'll excuse me I have a few pages of English left.

No comments: