Oct 9, 2008

Mish-Mash Time.

I write to you today overflowing with happiness that my first wave of midterms has come to an end.  With relatively few bruises to my GPA I write with no worries about how these ten to twenty minutes will affect my study time.

I am hardly able to stand myself as I lay in wait for the Oilers' season to start on Sunday.  I'm excited despite the fact that Laddie Smid will not be in the starting line-up for Sunday's game, I'll say just one thing about that:  I realize that I have a little too much patience for Smid than I should, but I think it will be a grave mistake to keep him out of the line-up for too long; especially when in his place you're playing Strudwick.  Don't get me wrong, I have no qualms with Strudwick, I'm just a fan of Laddie--thus my patience.

On an incredibly positive note: I kicked the hypothetical ass of my Classics exam last night--go me!

No comments: