Oct 5, 2008

Okay, One Last Post...

Okay so I had to mention that the Oil did win tonight bringing their preseason record to a staggeringly impressive 2-2-3. I hope you caught the sarcasm there because if you didn't I wouldn't know how to make it any more obvious than by putting these tags around the sentence <sarcasm> </sarcasm>.

In all honesty I don't know how Garon pulled this game into the win column, although by studying Rod Philips' voice levels I'm pretty sure he transcended the realm of mortal motor skills and had no business saving at least one of Dallas' shots. You know the type I speak of, the same quality that Luongo makes about 10 times a night in order to put his team into a position where they could make the playoffs but don't because there is a lack of up-front firepower. But I digress. Oil win, Eskies win, I'm catching up and I hope the preseason is not a sign of the way the regular season will go, we all know it wasn't last year.

Back to English...

No comments: