Oct 12, 2008

First Game-Day of the Season!

I'm so excited I think I'm literally buzzing; don't touch me or I'll zap you! But maybe you're into that kind of thing.

Hockey is officially back for Oiler fans tonight, playing against an Avs team that lost their opener to Boston. I, of course, am hoping for an Oiler win tonight, but I'll be satisfied with a solid effort so long as there is a good show of energy out-the-gate. I actually laughed a little during the pre-game interviews when Dustin Penner said that the player introductions make him nervous, something about the possibility of tripping and falling in front of about 17,000 people I suppose...

Less than two hours until puck-drop, I'm buzzing, Dustin Penner is nervous and I'm hoping that I'll be in an equally good mood following the game.

More later... Perhaps in between periods.

No comments: