Mar 26, 2009

Oilers @ Coyotes



Long story short the Phoenix Coyotes are a team that the Oilers need to, and should, defeat this evening.

Hemsky's frustrated and I'm glad he spoke up, but now may be the time to show us what he means. The team hasn't been scoring in the last two games, and if we want to win the game tonight scoring is essential.

If I was ten I'd follow this up with, "DUH!"

I want to see Hemsky have a good game, and it's not because I think he needs to prove anything, but it is because I love seeing him happy and excited to play; and he hasn't shown either of these in the past 7 or 8 games, maybe more. MacTavish pretty much stated in the article that he wasn't going to change anything, so I think it may be up to Hemsky to take his enjoyment into his own hands. If the coach won't let you play the way you want to maybe you should just ignore him. When you were producing really well, after the concussion, you were focusing on offense, and I seem to remember us winning those games, so perhaps try pushing the envelope a little.

But that's just what I'd do.

Love ya either way Hemmer.

As Always: Go Oilers Go!

No comments: