Mar 12, 2009

Thrashers in Town.



The Oilers will lace up their skates tonight against the Atlanta Thrashers at Rexall Place. I'll be at the game tonight for Fan Appreciation Night, so I'm really excited about that. Word is that Moreau will be playing in the game tonight, so that's good news; Penner is also back in the line-up and will play on a line with Moreau. Souray, according to Twitter is a game-time decision.

I hope that we can pull out a win tonight, I also hope that Souray ends up playing; I'd also like O'Sullivan and Kotalik to have good games, perhaps even score some goals or assist in the scoring of some goals. I also know that these are kind of high expectations.

Last game we lost while leading going into the third period, I think that puts us at something like 19-0-2 when leading after 2, and that is pretty impressive.

MacT announced that we should expect varying lines over the next few games, apparently we have a number of 'inter-changeable' parts.

Here are some lines that I'd like to see tried:
Some of these lines include the same players, that is because these are not lines for a game, just single line's I'd like to see tried for an entire game.

21-89-83

13-89-83

19-10-83

19-89-83

19-13-12

27-89-13

I think those are the only ones I've thought of.

Perhaps you have some you'd like to see?

As Always: Go Oilers Go!

No comments: