Mar 5, 2009

Oilers @ Senators

I'm really quite excited to see what O'Sullivan and Kotalik can do. More excited than I probably should be, but this kind of feels like at the beginning of the season when you want to see the newly signed UFAs play their first game with your team.

Yes, it feels just like that.

I'm a little sad that I have to work tonight, I'll try to find some way to watch the game, otherwise I'll have to be happy with Rod Philips' embellishments and maybe some decent post-game from Tencer.

We shall see.

No Vermette for Ottawa as he moves to Columbus, and no Gerber either, because Toronto picked him up on waivers; and as much as people are criticizing them for it, I think it is a decent move. It will be interesting to see how all of the moves yesterday play out, and who benefits the most in practice by the moves rather than on paper; because as Oiler fans I think we've all learned to stop thinking a good team on paper will always translate to a good team on ice.

As Always: Go Oilers Go!

No comments: