Feb 10, 2009

Lubo: Out for the Season.




First: let me mention how close I am to crying this morning.

About half an hour ago I received a TSN Breaking-News Alert telling me that Visnovsky will be out for the remainder of the season because of his needing and intending-to-have shoulder surgery following a dislocation that he suffered in a loss to the Chicago Blackhawks.

This, I suppose, will mean that Peckham will be remaining up with the club for the rest of the season. That is, unless MacT decides that he's not impressed with Peckham's performance, in which case Strudwick will be moved back on D and either Reddox will play a whole lot more often and/or someone like Brule or Schremp gets the call. Of course if Gilbert has a remission on his back-spasms this would mean that both Strudwick and Peckham would play on D.

I'll have to watch Peckham a bit more before I decide what I would like to see done; not that it truly matters what I think is best anyway.

Edit: Looks like they've already sent Peckham down. This shall be interesting.

No comments: