Feb 14, 2009

Oilers @ Kings



The Oilers are lacing up this afternoon against the Los Angeles Kings. Following a decisive 7-2 victory over the Montreal Canadiens on Wednesday Oil Country was notified that we would be out yet another defensemen for at least two weeks. Grebeshkov took a slew foot from Plekanec and has gone out with a high-ankle sprain.

Just what the team needs.

Peckham has been recalled and it should be rather interesting to see the D combinations that MacT and Huddy put together. Here's hoping every one can gel on the back end and the team can pull out another win, preferably like the one on Wednesday.

I won't be able to watch the majority of the game, my choral group has a performance that starts at 2:30 or something so I'll be checking updates whenever possible on my phone, and then listening to the radio as I frantically try to make it back to catch the last few minutes of the third period.

As always: Go Oilers Go!

No comments: