Feb 17, 2009

Oilers @ Sharks



The Oilers finish off their back-to-back set in San Jose this evening. The game is on PPV, and I will likely be making that purchase, despite the odds being in San Jose's favor tonight. The boys looked real fired up following last night's game, and I have a feeling that we'll at least give an admirable effort in against the Sharks.

Ladislav Smid was a beast last game. He's really doing well with the extra time and responsibilities given to him in Grebeshkov's and Lubomir's collective absence. I really appreciate his aggressive flair.

I also want to mention, albeit really late, that although Sammy may have lost the fight against Johnson I thought he did really well relative to the size difference.

P.S.: I really like the hopping huddle following the game. Do that more.

No comments: