Feb 19, 2009

Oilers @ Stars



The Oilers are hoping to wake themselves up after falling asleep at the wheel Tuesday night against the top team in the Western Conference. A win tonight launches the Oilers, if only temporarily, into fifth place in the West if everything goes right. At the very least we move up to 7th.

I'm running out of interesting things to discuss in these things. I mean, the fact is that the Oilers really need to stop being such a tease. As a woman I don't have to deal with teases that often, in fact, hardly ever; but I know one when I see one and the Oilers are a tease. The worst part is that they've already drawn us all into some sort of one-sided long-term relationship.

If I was Dane Cook I'd say that this relationship is bordering on a 'relationshit'.

As always: Go Oilers Go!

No comments: