Dec 15, 2008

Eberle to Play This December in World Juniors.


Jordan Eberle has officially made the World Junior team that will be playing their first game of the tournament come 'Boxing Day.' Jordan scored two goals and an assist in three intrasquad games played this past week. And being that the team decided to go heavy on the defense rather than the forwards, meaning they will have 8 defensemen and only 12 forwards: this also pretty much gauruntees that he will play, most likely in the top 6.

For me it will be nice to get a chance to see him play. I don't watch a lot of WHL hockey and as such do not see him play on the Pats. The fact that he plays in Saskatchewan does not help matters, but one thing that I never miss is the World Juniors following the big day. The 26th actually competes with the 25th for this reason in my opinion. I have missed my fair share of shopping deals so that I could watch the tournament pan out. Hopefully we will find ourselves with, what is it now, a five-peat? Go for gold boys.

No comments: